Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Married to a predator..


Attaaack!!!

  It's been a while that we have to deal with this tiny cockroaches in our kitchen. Came from outside, they have introduce themselves since we first moved into the house. By then they don't look that threatening at all.

  A dear friend did warn me about the pain in the ass this creature could create. But I was soo lazy to even take note about it. She told me to close the hole under the front door to prevent them from coming in. I don't even bother to scrap a cloth to stuff it in. So, Pn. No'a.. I sudah kena.. hahaha.. padan muka I.

  This creature really sneaks in and goes into the kitchen cupboard and make themselves really comfortable in our clean pot and warm stove. Sigh.. sure do they really, seriously invade our kitchen.

   Finally, we are all running out of patience. My husband did all the demolition activities at first. He throws everything out from the kitchen cabinets and emptied every single racks at the bottom kitchen.. He races every cockroaches with a hot boilt water in his hand.. hihihi.. I know its so cruel.. but we have been taken over by fear.. huhuhu.. I can no longer cook in peace. So this must go on.. My hubby suddenly looks like a predator..* should've took his picture at that moment.. hahaha <3<3<3

   After emptying the cabinets, he wiped every surface with lemongrass concentrated. A dear close friend Sarah Iskhak even lend me her Baygone cockroaches repellent.. hahhaha. (Thanks a million darling). And then we left everything just like that for a few days..

   While starting to organize back the kitchen I almost forgot to snap some photo to share it here in my blog. Love to show the messy kitchen during the emptying process. Hihihi..

  Alright later Ill show you the organizing process in my next blog. ^_^

 Foot note:-To try out some of the items mentioned in my blog here, please feel free to surf out in 'Kedai Che'Ra' at the top right side of this blog. Just type out anything which is of interest and click search. Happy home shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment