Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sparkly clean

Sweet relief,

After all the battle that has been going on for a couple of weeks, most of the tiny cockroaches has been terminated. Mission is almost complete. The kitchen is nice and clean. I feel soo motivated to do my cooking now. Whenever I got my chance and escape from my sweet little hero.
  We are really happy with our accomplishment, we've tried a few method that we think best. We've used hot boilt water, salt water, lemongrass concentrated, Ridsect, Baygone cockroaches repellent and they all does it wonders.
   Among all this, Baygone is at the top of the list for us. I believe the cockroaches really hates them. It took a few days after spraying it at every corner of the kitchen for the cockroaches to come back. That makes us really happy for now.

Foot note:- To try out some of the items mentioned in my blog here, please feel free to surf out in 'Kedai Che'Ra' at the top right side of this blog. Just type out anything which is of interest and click search. Happy home shopping!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment